Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: *jumps around*

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I got my package in the mail today after a horrible day, ran from the mailbox not wanting to wait to open it...and got the biggest smile on my face when I did smile

    Thank you soooooo much...and yours is being mailed tomorrow *hugs* Enjoy GURK!!

    ohhh...and the demon never gave me her addy..but theres something in it for her...you'll know what is for her when you see it...I think, could you make sure she gets it?

    *hugs you really tight* thanks again

    ------------------
    Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!

    Quitcherbitchen!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aww..I'm so glad ya got it.. smile..and yes..i'll send demons to her..promise ya..glad it made your day better..nothing like a lil suprise.. biggrin..*smooches..luvs ya*

    ------------------
    DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe

  3. #3
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    blazey presents are the best biggrin

    ------------------
    Get in touch with your inner monster!
    DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •